Monday, July 13, 2020

Making Homemade Hair Oil

When we looked at Rapunzel hair... My daughter had a question... How to have such beautiful and long hair. So we decided to make a homemade Hair oil with all the good ingredients that will help us get such beautiful hair as Rapunzel...

Check out the video below to know the process...

Depending on the child's age , you can involve them in different home activities. This creates a sense of responsibility in them and they tend to help you too in your work.

My daughter enjoyed mixing all the ingredients and was waiting to you the oil after 15 days 😍😍




2 comments:

  1. Hi Bhavana, Hope things are alright. I curiously look for new posts every day. No new updates since ~20 days, makes me write this note. Do let us know if I (we) can help in anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...thank u for ur msg... actually was very busy with my daughter's online classes... So could not involve her more in other activities...will try to post some activities soon.... Sorry to keep u waited..

    ReplyDelete