Saturday, May 16, 2020

Optical Illusion Wheel

      I was working on creating a 3D disc. My baby was so fascinated and wanted to try it out.. so not to discourage her I gave her two small ones with colours marked. She was so happy in colouring it. The outcome was great.

Things needed:

White sheet 
Sketch pens
Compass
Ruler
Pencil 
Eraser

Method:

Draw a circle and many smaller circles inside it. Divide them into multiples of the colours that you wish to use. ex: we wanted to use three colours to we made them into 12 parts.

Start colouring as in picture. If you have coloured yellow in one box then the next  yellow should be in the next box in next line.

Complete the picture. Since my kid was small, I marked the colours for her.

Use any combination colours, the outcome is going to be awesome.

Enjoy colouring...





No comments:

Post a Comment