Sunday, April 26, 2020

Hindu Gods and Goddess Quiz

       I tried to compile all the stories that me and my husband have told these days to my daughter on Ramayana and Mahabharata and gave a quiz to her based on that. 

      Its a simple quiz where you need to identify the objects or small things which indicate which God it belongs too.

Things needed:

White sheet
Sketch pens

Method:

I have made five coloumns and and have drawn four objects that belong to each God.

In the last column I have mentioned the Gods name with their starting letter in the bracket. 

Ask you child to identify the object and then write the first letter of the God on it.

It is a fun way for kids to learn about our Gods and also for the parents.

Parents can try the quiz too...





No comments:

Post a Comment